Saturday, December 6, 2008

Escalade, two-way, bling-bling on e-bay

Just finishing up my Christmas list... add an over-sized, novelty necklace clock and we should be good to go.

So a lot has gone on since my last post (admittedly I haven't been great at updating this thing). I met Ildi, Mr. & Mrs. Lengyel, Beth, and Steph (I had already met Paul a while back). They were all very nice - I kept it together for the entire visit and then serenaded my parents with 15 minutes of screaming on the ride home.

Had a nice Thanksgiving... lots of turkey for dad, veggie crap for mom, and good dessert.

My father finished up with school for the semester (with an unprecedented amount of trash-talking to his fellow students (well, fellow student would be more accurate)).

As for me, I got a new toy (it's a talking puppy that is really fun (although I find it half as fun as Grandma)). I've started eating some rice cereal and have just been hanging out being cute.

That's all for now - updated pictures below.







No comments: